Pressure washers have been in existence for long now. Over the past decade, quality has increased as prices have become more affordable too. The cleaning ability of a pressure washer is excellent because it removes dirt, grime and algae quickly, efficiently and more effectively, to know which pressure washers will be best to remove your stains or dirt, read this article. A pressure washer can greatly increase your ability to maintain and clean your property and equipment perfectly by giving it greater value. If your time is precious, a pressure washer could be a good investment, but if you use the wrong machine, you will be frustrated and you may lose a lot of time and money. The best pressure wash for 2019 has been reviewed here. This list will help you take informed decisions when purchasing your pressure washer.
How do pressure washers work?
Pressure washers use pumps to increase the pressure of the water. Choose from electric or gas pressure washers.
The pressure washers’ pumps have two connection points for low and high pressures. The low pressure (IN) connection is threaded to accept a standard garden hose. The high pressure fitting (OUT) accepts a high pressure cleaner hose (usually M22 threaded or 3/8-inch quality control) that connects to a hand pressure washer tube.
A high pressure cleaner pump is the most important component of your pressure washer.
- Axial pumps, ideal for small housework, are easy to use and require little maintenance.
- Triplex pumps, ideal for everyday or frequent use, must be maintained but can be repaired to ensure years of quality performance.
- Interchangeable nozzles control the jet of the lance. Most pressure washers include chopsticks that use a ¼ inch quick connect system.
Take into account the flow of your water supply and recheck the power required for the model you are planning to buy.
- Well water may be incompatible with most washers due to low water flow.
- Look for a pressure washer with a built-in earth leakage switch. (Note: some require a 20 amp circuit.)
- Check for brushes, pressure washer, nozzles and tips. Many accessories are designed for specific projects, including rotating brushes and extensions for deep cleaning.
- In case your cleaning needs are highly demanding, consider buying a pressure washer that includes electronic fuel injection. This feature gives the high pressure cleaner a 50% easier start and better fuel economy.
- High pressure cleaners with the PWMA logo indicate they have been certified by the High Pressure Cleaners Manufacturers Association.
The 3000 PSI pressure washer is considered to be the right pressure washer for home use, Given that it is versatile to handle different cleaning tasks. Click here to see additional benefits of the 3000 PSI pressure washer.
It is recommended to apply a pump protector after each use. The pump protector will lubricate the seals on your pump and prevent the build-up of corrosive minerals and ice.